This is a seriously good thought and over the course of this next blog I will endeavor to address the thought. One we can answer at Garden Log Cabins
Is a log cabin a back garden room or is a back garden room unique? I imagine the quick response is they are both kind of the same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are fashioned.
A log cabin is undoubtedly a back garden room,but they may not look the same as a standard backyard garden room due to the cabins distinguishing attribute that make it look slightly different to backyard garden room but they both do exactly the same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise garden log cabin
Never get a log cabin or a back garden room messed up with a summertime home,they are two very different things. The primary one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the ability to be used all year round whilst a summertime home isn’t really suitable for use during the course of the winter months. Sure,some people will use them in the winter months but in comparison to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are at the present time in the design of a log cabin When you think about a back garden room you think about the ability to have an extra room in the backyard garden that you can use for fairly much anything you want without having all the supplementary prices that comes with a standard home extension.
Real benefits of a back garden room or log cabin.
1. You do not have to worry about planning permission (in many instances).
2. You do not have to worry about builders working on your home for weeks perhaps months until the work is complete.
3. There’s none of the clutter and dust.
4. Possibly the most important factor of all is the cost. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the cost and time than a house extension.
5. The completed product is far more impressive and eye catching than your normal home extension.
Most recent research indicates that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your home will increase the market value of your property. The typical example is that a back garden room or log cabin around ₤ 5k will incorporate around ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you acquiring a wonderful looking addition to your home than can be used for more or less anything,you are also incorporating much really needed market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the essentials,let’s take a better look at what is a log cabin and what makes it a back garden room.
1. Let’s look at the walls of a back garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a back garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your ordinary backyard garden structure. Economy cabins begin at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to look at the superior cabins they begin at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm and the totally extraordinary 70mm thick walls.
2. Wood is a natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you get. But what wood also is wonderful at doing is reflecting heat. So in the winter months your cabin will hold in the heat very well and in the summer season the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is an excellent alternative to have as your alternative for your perfect backyard garden room. The way the logs are fashioned is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working efficiently. The thickness of the wood also gets rid of any need for any artificial insulation on the walls,you simply do not require it,thus saving you extra money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you require.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors and windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to upgrade the windows and doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door and window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again incorporate to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor and roof? Cabins come with flooring and roofing tongue and groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you upgrade to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will get an automatic upgrade for the floor and roof to 19mm thickness which once again incorporates to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise garden log cabin